Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Shopping/Make-Up Post!

I was shopping with Amy the other weekend and we saw Dolly Wink has some new really cute eyeshadow colors.

Unfortunately, I have problems wearing most make up because of a skin condition, so I was happy to see Physician's Formula has a very similar color palette to the Dolly Wink "Pink Brown" eyeshadow.


I've had some luck with this brand before (minimal reactions), so I decided to give it a try thanks to a ton of CVS coupons haha. The colors aren't as dark as the Dolly Wink set which I really like. Also, the packaging is really cute oh man!!


The colors aren't super intense, which I actually prefer because I don't have the type of face that make up looks good on, so I really like "nude" and "natural" palettes. But, there is a way to use water with the colors to make the colors more noticeable.

Derp gif time!!



Bonus pictures!!


Macarons from the Macaron Cafe on 36th and 7th Ave. =w=

Thanks for checking out our blog and posts!! If you have any questions or suggestions for future things you'd like us to post about feel free to leave a comment or message us on Tumblr! :3c


No comments:

Post a Comment